Sunday, August 30, 2015

WWE Cesaro's Twitter feed hacked: 'I think Cesaro needs to be pushed'

The best angry WWE fan has hacked the Twitter feed of WWE Superstar Cesaro. The smark learnt control of the social media account, providing a stream of messages to begin purporting to be from the wrestler, true name Claudio Castagnoli.

MCM iPhone 6 Case White

"You would? I'm sick of Vince MCMahon wonderful bulls**t. I don't even your self a chance to get the tag titles by having Kidd now, " the site read. "I hope that old boyfriend gets cancer, I would of resulted in (sic) one of the best for sure in the WWE. But that old washed-up has been doesn't have idea. "I lack charisma? Yep right I'm the Swiss terme conseillé everybody cheered for me at WM. And why did they give anyone this gimmick and this awful niche music? They're constantly burying anyone. "The posts continued: "I ponder it's about time I get pushed, so what do you all think WWE univers? Even the rosebuds get more TV free time than me. "I've pretty much received it with WWE. I just learnnned today that I won't ever get a hazard at a major title. "This enterprise} is a piece of s**t. Everybody a little while #PushCesaro trending #PushCesaro. "The hacker then admitted that he was not Cesaro, adding: "Ok I'm not Cesaro, but I think Cesaro needs to be forced. This company pushes lackluster talents about this nobody cares about. "Why can't WWE open their eyes and admit how good Cesaro is? When he a winner the Wrestlemania 30 Battle Royal I had been so excited. "Why did installed him with Heyman? Seriously? It creates no sense. I think they should labor that ambulance theme and recreate the 1st version of Swiss Made. #PushCesaro"Also, I can't believe how they're leaving Curtis Axel look. Mr Perfects son. They're making him resemble a joke for nothing. "

The hacker concluded: "This isn't an attack using Cesaro by any means. This is purely anyone getting my anger out using WWE on Cesaro's behalf. "If we try hard enough, we can get #PushCesaro trending and get him higher off the floor there! Remember when Cesaro whip Randy Orton (Current Champion)? A mí me too. "Okay I'm gonna yield this back to Cesaro now. Wrote this fun. Cesaro, your new password could be the same just with a 1 towards the end. "All the tweets were immediately deleted from the feed. WWE music artist Seth Rollins's Twitter feed had recently hacked, with nude pic of Rollins and another wrestler uploaded, before they were removed in addition replaced with an apology. After a leading wrestling career, Cesaro joined those WWE in 2011, initially working together with its Florida Championship Wrestling developing territory. He made his WWE TÉLÉ debut in April 2012 upon SmackDown, and was later advantage of the Real Americans alongside Jack Strut and manager Zeb Colter. Cesaro won the inaugural André the enormous Memorial Battle Royal at WrestleMania XXX. RKO outta nowhere! Watch a special Survivor Series Blu-ray clipTriple Must i interview: 'We have some of the best only for today female performers'WWE Superstar Seth Rollins apologises after nude photo leakRikishi announced for the WWE Hall of Fame 2015

More information about MCM iPhone 6 cases. It is a helpful resource for your refer

No comments:

Post a Comment